My time is near

Replies
Views
7dragonflies.hm
Reply to Kas

Thank you Kas so very much! 🙂

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to CrappyColon

Oh my gosh yes, he was so sweet to me the other night. He said so this is the last time I'll see you with the bag? I said yes hopefully. He wanted to see it one last time and touch it lol. I told him now you've touched an intestine. He's been my little rock! Thank you, thank you!! ❤️

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,691 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to warrior

Not a good title and I can't figure out how to edit it 😬 but thank you for your concern Warrior...and your support!! ☺️☺️

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to Axl

Aw, thank you Axl! I could cry just reading that, very sweet. I may be a bit emotional but I seem to get that way any more. I appreciate your kind words. ☺️

CrappyColon
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

This is what came to mind when people started mentioning the title of your post ....yes I had young children when this movie came out haha

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
7dragonflies.hm
Reply to ron in mich

Thank you very much Ron 🙂

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to IGGIE

Oh Iggie, thank you. I'm fighting back the tears for real. You guys are so wonderful. Thank you for your kind encouragement. ☺️

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to DexieB

Gosh Dexie, it sounds like you couldn't have asked for a better outcome! That's absolutely wonderful and I'm really happy for you. I think we can all relate to the dreaded cough fresh out of surgery. Heck...even a bit after. Hopefully you didn't sprout a hernia! Thank you for letting me know how yours went, I'm hopeful. ☺️

w30bob

Hi flies,

After what you've been thru this should be like a walk in the park!  And it'll be over before you know it.  Just remember to jump on here when you can and let us know how it went!  Speedy recovery!

;O)

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to w30bob

Hey bob! I'm here waiting now to be called back. Thank you so much and I hope it is a walk in the park! I'm trying not to worry about the what's ifs...adhesions, strictures... those ugly words scare me. I guess it almost feels like it can't truly be happening. Maybe surreal is the word I guess. Thank you for your encouragement it means a lot! And I'll keep you all posted. ☺️

warrior
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

not to worry sweetie..

lets hope your next title will be " alive and well"  or " success" or " 

I' m baaaaaaack".. keeping us on our toes for sure until then..

blessings .. 

terrizajdel

I'm praying for you and hope you get the results you want from this surgery. Best wishes. Terri 

IGGIE
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

xx

MoeMoe

Im praying for you, hope your surgery went well and recovery will be quick! God bless you, best wishes and sending good vibes and sunshine rays your way!

dalferrob
Reply to DexieB

Congratulations on your recovery.

You have given me hope and encouragement.

Barbara.

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to terrizajdel

Thank you so much Terri. Your prayers made it God's ears for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I hope you are doing good. Hugs to you

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to MoeMoe

Thank you MoeMoe! I appreciate your sweet wishes and prayers. And may the good Lord bless you too! Hugs

7dragonflies.hm
Reply to warrior

Blessings to you, warrior. Thank you! I'm gonna use one of your suggestions ;)