Hernia

In this discussion
Replies
Views
airforce1
off to doctors at 2 today it is rasied around bottom of stoma hope it is not another hernia have urine infection to i think,just want to curl up in a ball at the moment
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
By the time you read this you will know what is happening. At least the not knowing will be over. I am holding in my heart and thougts that is is not serious. I hope you share it all soon.

I wrote a long response then eraced it. I just want to say, I care. Carol
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
airforce1
it is only 1 10pm fri app not till 2pm will let you know
Past Member
I have decided that I don't believe in time. It is just too difficult to try and keep up with. It is 8:15 pm on my clock.

Easier ... you are past lunch and I am past dinner. But I will be awake (all night many nights) - so let me know when you know - please.
airforce1
ok better get going i live in new zealand in a town called wanganui

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member
Still close by (out here in Texas). Waiting.
ron in mich
good luck airforce, lets hope nothing major. ron
mooza
not again girl u were going so well .. i have 2 one on each side been swapped over like you im not worried just feels like a sharp twist ...jill thats your name an i right or wrong again ?? darl i hope its not so bad remember not so heavy lifting ..ok i am guilty of doing it but was never eva told not to lift heavy things my fellow osto volungterr has one from lifting her shopping so ami f-cd hahahah hope your ojk if not grab yourself some unisex boxers black free here im sure same in new zealand mooza..xxxx
Past Member
mooza - dont' know how to contact you - got your comments on my pictures - we could have lots to talk about - I am not a full member - can't send message. 2012 stuff is one interest - no I am not frightened about it. I do have a website. You could probably guess what to put after the dot that comes after the name I use on this site.

Are you concerned about airforce1? I have been surprised to not see a follow-up post. I am checking this post often.

dawneagle
airforce1
i went to doctors i have ostomy nurse coming to house on monday