Is there anyone out there?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
59rabbit

Hello, I have been a member of this website for quite a while. Well, I would like to make some friends here since we have many things in common. For instance, I have had a colostomy since July 2004. Well, that has put a damper on my life! I live now in California, and I hope and pray that I can meet someone in the same situation, well, a female of course. Thank you.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tarababy

Well done, Art. I knew you could do it. Now we just sit and wait and see if there are any people in your area that want to meet... Now where are you??? It might be a good idea to put your town or city name... If I was closer, I'd be a friend... Good luck with this, hope you get some answers at least. Come on, folks. A person in need of a mate is reaching out...

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate