Ileostomy

Replies
Views
Scorpio58

Hi, new here. Is there anyone from England on this site with ileostomy?

Bill

Hello Sam. Thank you for your enquiry. I do not fit your criteria but thought it would be a useful exercise for me to see how I would go about finding someone who might fit.

One of the problems on a site like this is that the people you want to contact may not be active on here at the same time that you are so it's as well to find alternative ways of identifying them and making contact.

As a result of your question, I went into the 'search members' section and 'general search'. Filling in the details of 'anyone' and the 'UK' I got a list of all those people who dwell in the UK ( You are on the second page!) There are a number of people, including yourself who have put on their profile that they have an ileostomy - so this is one way that you can be actively looking for people who fit your search criteria, rather than asking the question and hoping for replies.

I hope this is helpful to you

Best wishes

Bill   

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Hi, welcome to the site. Yes, I'm from England. I've had my ileostomy for over 20 years.

Flutterbye

I'm from the UK :) and have an ileostomy. Feel free to message me if you want.