Ostomy Products

Replies
Views
Drcarole

Steer clear of Allegro. They do not send the product in a timely manner and their communication is awful. Took two weeks of calls to get my ostomy bags. Sams was competitively priced and the bags were received within 4 days of the order with regular and timely updates. Shame on Allegro for taking advantage of an ostomate!!!!

vdahl

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It would be just awful to have to fight for 'ostomy supplies' of all things. I use Byram Health Care and have had amazing service. I have the extension number for our local store. They handle everything for me, including insurance authorization and getting prescriptions for supplies I didn't initially think of... or new products.

On another note... I used to live in Lord's Valley! It's very pretty there :)

Hope you get everything straightened out.

Vicki

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

CascadianAaron

Shield is very good as well...takes about 2 days to receive my shipments. They also always call me when it is time to re-order.