New Ostomy Wrap: Tummy Sleeve - Perfect Coverage!

Replies
Views
xnine

I have been using a bandeau (tube top), but the company changed their design and I could not find a replacement until now. It is called a tummy sleeve found in maternity shops. It is longer than the bandeau I was using and covers my bag completely. It is just what I want.

Bill

Hello xnine. Thanks for the tip. All these little snippets of information are useful to know about and will hopefully make someone's life a little more comfortable.

Best wishes

BillĀ 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,442 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

Do you want me to model it?

Bill

I think I get the idea without the need for a model!

Smalls67

Thank you for the tip.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Macnmez

Hi there. I cut the straps off an elasticized sports bra for my partner and he put this around his torso! Cried with happiness as he'd never felt so "free" from the other contraptions. We have since progressed to a headband from citybeach.com

It's really just the same fabric you make swimmers from ...

Cheap, comfortable and effective