New Ostomy Wrap: Tummy Sleeve - Perfect Coverage!

Replies
Views
xnine
May 21, 2018 3:49 pm

I have been using a bandeau (tube top), but the company changed their design and I could not find a replacement until now. It is called a tummy sleeve found in maternity shops. It is longer than the bandeau I was using and covers my bag completely. It is just what I want.

Bill
May 23, 2018 5:23 am

Hello xnine. Thanks for the tip. All these little snippets of information are useful to know about and will hopefully make someone's life a little more comfortable.

Best wishes

BillĀ 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

xnine
May 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Login to see image

Do you want me to model it?

Bill
May 26, 2018 7:18 am

I think I get the idea without the need for a model!

Smalls67
May 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Thank you for the tip.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Play
Macnmez
Jun 07, 2018 9:55 am

Hi there. I cut the straps off an elasticized sports bra for my partner and he put this around his torso! Cried with happiness as he'd never felt so "free" from the other contraptions. We have since progressed to a headband from citybeach.com

It's really just the same fabric you make swimmers from ...

Cheap, comfortable and effective