Just A Little Update

Replies
Views
freedancer

New Maxine is doing well and holding her own. No pain since my redo on 17 February 2018. I have been blessed to have my grandbabies and daughter here with me for two weeks. They live in Boston so it was quite a trip for them. I have started to experiment with new foods with great success! I went from being able to eat hardly anything, to being able to significantly add vegetables to my diet. It has been great! I so missed them for the 7 months of Old Maxine who strictured shortly after she was created. New Maxine is always ready to try new things! ;So far, she has liked everything! ;It has been very hot here and that is one thing New Maxine DOES NOT like. She chafes very easily when she's too hot. I have to take extra precautions in the heat. Hope all of you are well.

Mrs.A

Love hearing good news, I'm happy for you!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.