Taken a lifetime to find you...

In this discussion
Replies
Views
BITDIFF

Babe with a bag in Oz... very rare... not a full member or We could be in closer contact. Found each other finally, now what? I am in Wodonga (last 6 months), was Tassie 18 months, slowly going up Queensland way (only state ;with ACT not Been to) It could be one big Travelling Party together???

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

sunasea

Was this for me?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
BITDIFF

No. You are on the other side of the World not here at home in Australia. It was ment to be a reply.

Immarsh
Hi BITDIFF My name is Marsha, and I live in the US but my son and his wife live in Queensland ( Robina). I've been to Oz ( up and down the coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, ) and connected with an ostomy group in Queensland. Actually met someone else on line, from Papua New Gunea, and brought a suitcase of supplies to Oz, which were then shipped to her in PNG. She started an ostomy assoc. there, and goes into t he bush, and to smalll towns to help others. Look her up on Face book. Janet Yaki. She does good work. Enjoy your travels. Hope to get back to Oz. this year. Marsha