Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,340 members

Cookies

Posted by xnine, on Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:55 pm

I got on the computer and finally got it moved to the forum, stupid Ipad

Last edited by xnine on Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply by withed, on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Brings another meaning to eating ass.

Reply by w30bob, on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Yup.......that brought a smile to my face.  (Applause)

Thanx,

bob

Reply by Bill, on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:24 am

I liked the art and craft work, but perhaps the church would have preferred you to have kept  the cookies to a minimum (the bare bones).

Best wishes

Bill

Reply by w30bob, on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:00 am

Ya know..........I wonder how much trouble I could get into at work if I brought in some cookies like that.  I'll see if I can find a dog-bone shaped cookie cutter when I go to Walmart later. 

What's the worst that can happen???

;O)

bob

Reply by withed, on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Many years ago we had a bake off where I worked where everyone cooked or baked something at home to share. It was a cleaning job and most of my co-workers were middle aged house wives. I brought brownies but no one dares to eat it as I told them jokingly beforehand I'd make spacecake. Welcome to Holland where people don't trust cake.

Reply by w30bob, on Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:10 am

Hi withed,

It's not just Holland, but I have a sneaky suspicion it was YOU they didn't trust, not cake.  And thanks for the word of the day........spacecake!  I had to look that one up.  I like it when you guys force me to get smarter!

later,

bob

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.