Stoma Relocated

In this discussion
Replies
Views
airforce1

Since they moved the stoma to the left hand side, I have had no pain on that side. I can't even feel it. It's magic. I had heaps of problems with the other side. Off down south for 2 weeks next Thursday, can't wait. I'm good to read how other people are going on this site. Still not working and still getting home help.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

ron in mich

Hi Air Force, well no pain, that's what we all strive for. Enjoy your trip and let us know how it went when you get back. Ron in Mich.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mooza

Hey, that's great Lisa! Hahah, it's Lisa, yeah? So good you're feeling better. A good story is a great story, especially when I have problems on both sides, but nothing at all like you, darlz. Home help keeps loving, it doesn't last for long. Lol, take it while you can. Enjoy your trip. I thought you meant a trip down south here in Aus... HAHAHAH. Good to hear you're feeling heaps better. Cheers, darlz. Mare.