In Need of Ostomy Deodorant in Cleveland, Ohio

Replies
Views
Hisbiscus

Hi all, does anyone in the Cleveland Ohio area have a bottle of ostomy deodorant I can purchase off of you?
My boss did not put our pay in on time and to order online it will take days to get to me. I'm almost totally out and need it for work at least.

CrappyColon

Let me look through what I have and get back to you

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Riva

Temporarily, if you need something, try popping into your pouch a few peppermint Altoids - they really work...

bumblebeebob9

Just cut an aspirin tablet in half and place half in the bottom of the pouch. Many ostomates have found that it works like magic and only costs a penny or two! Some need two halves, and others with very thick stool need to dissolve an aspirin tablet in an ounce or two of water.

CrappyColon

1 unopened bottle, free if you want it.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Hisbiscus
Reply to CrappyColon

Don't know if I can message you to find out when and where to get it from you as I'm not an upgraded member.

Hisbiscus
Reply to bumblebeebob9

Interesting. I will try this.

Hisbiscus
Reply to bumblebeebob9

Interesting. I will try this.

bumblebeebob9
Reply to Hisbiscus

Glad that you are going to try it. The reason for cutting aspirin in half is that most are coated and don't dissolve very well. Some ostomates just carry a couple of aspirins in the pocket and before using one just scrape a corner with the teeth. Some say that baby aspirins dissolve well.

CrappyColon
Reply to Hisbiscus

Sent you a message

Hisbiscus
Reply to CrappyColon

I found the message. I replied back to it.

warrior

Altoids? Aspirin? Good stuff to know. Cheap too. Damn that smell! I think the paint on walls was peeling.

Killarney
Reply to CrappyColon

Can you please give me the manufacturer's name? I'm looking for the same in England. Thank you.