3rd time the charm?

Replies
Views
kittybou

I was trying to change my bag last night, got the first one all set, dropped it. Couldn't use it, it was all dirty on the sticky part. Got out another one, got it all set, stood up and watched the poop leak out from around the Adapt Cera Ring. Not good. Took that off, put on another one with no Cera Ring and went to bed. No leaks yet this am, yet. 

IGGIE

Shit happens Kitty. Regards IGGIE

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,520 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Morning glory

Yay,  so happy for you.

kittybou
Reply to IGGIE

😸😂☕ it does! Another beautiful day in the deep dark depths! 25 F out there!

kittybou
Reply to Morning glory

I was laughing when I posted this. Never, ever, ask, what next! It will be something FUN!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
ron in mich

Hi Kittybou i think its all trial and error and the errors help us learn what works, and to be able to laugh about it is bonus.

AlexT

I had to redo mine a couple weeks ago cause I didn’t get it centered good enough for my ocd. Irritates me to death when I mess it up, I think I’ve done that twice now in the 2 1/2 years I’ve had it. 

Beachboy

I used to cut the wafer hole to perfectly frame my oblong stoma.  Took 20 to 30 minutes.  Sometimes I cut it too close and my stoma would sting all day.  Now I use a barrier ring and cut the wafer hole much bigger.  Now I'm done in 10 minutes with no more stinging later.

7dragonflies.hm

Your perseverance paid off! 😂 These things can be a real pain in the butt! No pun intended, well maybe a little.

kittybou
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

😂😸☕ love to start my morning with a giggle! Thank you!!!

Beachboy

I'm prone to complain,

About my butt that's no longer a butt.

But at least mine isn't called Ken,

And thus tightly sewn shut.