Ostomy pouches

Replies
Views
coxlynne63

If there's anyone out there with any extras pouches or other supplies that they can help with I would greatly appreciate it I have no insurance or no job they will not go unused I can assure you and I desperately need the help

aTraveler

Also apply at:

https://www.kindredbox.org/apply

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Morning glory

Kindredbox, there was also someone that posted a few days ago that she was giving away supplies that she no longer needed. Go back and look.

AlexT

What do you normally use and/or need?

JVM261

What kind of ostomy do you have? I have some single pouches, and I have some other ones that I would like to donate that I think they are better suited to those with the colostomy. I have an ileostomy. I don’t have the premium membership so I don’t know if you do? If you have that you can message me. I have Securi-T 7238214 Ostomy System Standard Wafer. It has a clipping system not a Velcro system at the end so I don’t know if that works for you?

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Hisbiscus

If you can round up a few bucks ostogroup in Florida sells cheap to those without insurance. Also if your in the United states try and apply for medicaid. 

Kimmy050263

In about a month, I may have some supplies.  I am not quite there yet, reversal surgery scheduled for March 15th.  I was just thinking about this the other day, I will have much left over if all goes as planned.

Kim

AlexT

I know if I was desperate and needed supplies, I’d be checking back to this thread fairly often. 🤷‍♂️