CD/ ileostomy tattoos?

Replies
Views
Spookygurl98

I've been wanting to get a Crohn's disease tattoo or something for my ileostomy, anybody out there have any? Couldn't really find any good ones while searching..

Hisbiscus

So you got me interested. Did a search. I found this one. It's on someone's wrist it appears. Kind of nice.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,657 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Axl

Hi spooky

I do not have one to do with an ostomy and my daughter is a tattoo artist .. !!

If you do a search on here you will find some talk but not a lot at pics

If you do get a stoma related tattoo you will be obliged to post pics, it's in the rules ... 🤣

warrior
Reply to Axl

Absolutely..rules is rules! 👍

JESB XO
Reply to Hisbiscus

Ya, I was going to say something with a purple ribbon. I know it reps Chrons

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
CB1956

It says I’m still standing. They took a lot of my insides out. That’s the reason for the tree with some of its branches missing. Then cancer ribbon at the bottom. 

kenpem

I have a 13" scar from my sternum to my groin. Waiting for it to fully heal up. Tempted to cover it with a full length zip tattoo.

61smiles

Just some advice...please don't put it need your stoma. Your stoma will more than likely be moved around in the future.

niasbooklounge

I have a Crohn’s ribbon butterfly 

Tonybandit33

Hi. I have a purple ribbon on my arm. A friend did it for me. I've got Chrones/Colitis. 

TEA17

Scars are like tattoos, but with a better story.