Simple Truths

Replies
Views
gutenberg
SIMPLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE SIMPLE TRUTH! SIMPLE TRUTH 1Lovers help each other undress before sex.However after sex, they always dress on their own.Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.SIMPLE TRUTH 2When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say, "Congrats".but, none of them touch the man's penis and say, "Good job".Moral of the story: Hard work is never appreciated.Ed
Past Member
Regards to simple truth 2, I don't know about the rest of the world but in Australia, Mother's Day (2nd Sunday in May) is exactly 9 months after Father's Day (1st Sunday in September), so that could be a way of saying "good job" I guess?!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

bob.hewson
Ed,

If I was to ever get my my wife pregnant or anyone's wife for that matter, please don't think about touching my penis in any way to express your admiration, OK??
gutenberg
You can count on it bob, but I would change your bag for you