Advertisement
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Meet and talk to 19,591 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 19,591 OstoMates.

Gay & Bi Sexual Men An Women With Ostomies

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:36 pm

I am wondering how many men an women who are gay or bi sexual  are on this site ?

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 am

I guess someone would have to count them all Joe......lol.......why do you want to know.? lol......It would be hard to do proabably ..............as they only indication is when you want to chat........willing to chat with.....?  which really is no indication.........like me I am willing to chat with anyone.........sleep with is another question ................lol..........good luck....

Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Advertisement
ConvaTec - Moldable Technology
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:56 am

Hi Joe.

I did a search...men looking for men and counted 150............women looking for women 22.............but maybe that is not right.............sounds way to off to me for the women and I am sure there are more women on here than men...my guess............anyhow just because they are looking.......lol  the men...it does not mean they are looking for a date................they could be looking for a golf partner............lol............. 

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:06 pm

I had my butt sewed shut as part of my colostomy due to rectal cancer. How do gay men cope with the loss of being able to have anal sex?

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:42 am

You just have to cope with it some how and live your life and keep busy

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 am

lol....this one caught my attention...............and I wonder what transmission man meant by keeping busy......lol............one thing..not all gay men are in to anal sex..........some are either a top or a bottom..........lol........is an assumptionn the straight world makes that all gay men want anal sex.............

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:32 pm

well anal sex is out so you need to fill your life with other things . ALLWAYS ABLE TO GIVE BLOW JOBS LOL

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 am

What an intriguing man you are.  I am now just over one year since my surgery, and I am finding that life really is better with the colostomy than the quality of life I was experiencing without any rectal control due to the tumor.  I never thought it would get better, but it has.  I am travelling again, I am working a full schedule, and for the most part enjoying life except for one small thing...I haven't been able to go to the gym, which was my routine for years.  Naturally at age 59, without excercise, and without being able to bend much...I feel like a beached whale.  I see by your pics you look fit as a fiddle.  May I ask, what is your secret> did you experience weight gain after your surgery?

Thanks for any advice you have.  I just have a very cool feeling about you as a person, and I didn't think you would mind me asking.   I have not wholly jumped into this site, so all I can do is post like this. Cheers

Lloyd

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm
transmission man wrote:

well anal sex is out so you need to fill your life with other things . ALLWAYS ABLE TO GIVE BLOW JOBS LOL

I totally agree with you, because of CUCI they had to remove my colon, rectum and anus and I do enjoy having sex in different ways.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:39 am

Well, notheg else feels quite the same as anal sex.

Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Agreed.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:27 pm
Me too, cant find anyone in melbourne
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.