New Coloplast Seals

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza

Hey, I have been working still at my ostomy association here in Oz, and I'm trying the Coloplast seals. They're very slim, and I'm pretty happy with them. There seems to be two little plastic layers to peel and to cut a few bits off and put in skin break downs. Well, for me, I have a few skin problems that do my head in. I'm still using the stoma powder and the Coloplast Sensura one-piece pouch with shallow base plate. Less is best if you can do it... I have my third ileostomy, and my abdomen is looking more like bum cheeks atm, but I guess it's sort of true. I'm also using those granules you put in the pouch as I have lost more small intestine, so it's very, very watery. Eakin performs scratches wonderfully without putting more like water. The granules soak up, so even though it's emptied way too many times, it's less like a cup of coffee. LOL

Maybe I'll try and use fewer words and use punctuations. LMAO (literally) spell check

IMAG, thank you. I guess I walked away from the site, and hell, it's been so long. So thank you and hello from me to you from good ole Ozzzzzzzzz... P.S. You're mostly 14 hours behind me, so I find it extremely hard to find the right time for public chat.

I'm not a paid member anymore, so I'll pop in. It's 6:01 am here in Australia, so I'm waiting, waiting.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Hi Mooza,

Are these the rings you are speaking about? I am trying the samples they've sent and I love them. Not only will they prevent blowouts but they have extended the lifespan of my flange. I hope more folks find out how well they work!

http://www.alpglobal.com/Sure-Seal-TM-Rings.html

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate