Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,328 members

Movie tie in ;)

Past Member
Posted by Past Member, on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:17 am
By Pam Ayres  of course.. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY - (a husband's point of view)   The missus bought a Paperback, down Shepton Mallet way, I had a look inside her bag; ... T'was "Fifty Shades of Grey".   Well I just left her to it, And at ten I went to bed. An hour later she appeared; The sight filled me with dread...   In her left she held a rope; And in her right a whip! She threw them down upon the floor, And then began to strip.   Well fifty years or so ago; I might have had a peek; But Mabel hasn't weathered well; She's eighty four next week!!   Watching Mabel bump and grind; Could not have been much grimmer. And things then went from bad to worse; She toppled off her Zimmer!   She struggled back upon her feet; A couple minutes later; She put her teeth back in and said I am a dominater !!   Now if you knew our Mabel, You'd see just why I spluttered, I'd spent two months in traction For the last complaint I'd uttered.   She stood there nude and naked Bent forward just a bit I went to hold her, sensual like and stood on her left tit!   Mabel screamed, her teeth shot out; My God what had I done!? She moaned and groaned then shouted out: "Step on the other one!!   Well readers, I can tell no more;
 Of what occurred that day. Suffice to say my jet black hair, Turned fifty shades of grey.        Another classic Pam Eyres below...laughing  
Reply by Zywie, on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:18 am

Thanks Jo, you made my sides hurt on this one!  I actually just read all three books but only because I kept waiting for them to get better.  It never happened.  

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Read them a few years ago, still amazes me how popular the trilogy became, but not surprised that there are now bulk-loads in second-hand bookshops and charity stores.  FSOG reminds me of the old Mills & Boon romances but now with a bit of bondage thrown in (unfortunately not very well written but then apparently it started as "fan fiction" based on "Twilight" characters so one really can't expect too much I guess?!)  

Much prefer the funny above (or below) versions! laughing

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.