Replies
Views
lovely

Look what I found just what you need to match your CNH.  /></p>
						</div>
					</div>
                    <div class=

Past Member

That would be perfect! What do you think Bob?

..mtnman.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Whoa.....shit.......yeah, I need those!!!Lovely.....you've GOT to send me the link to those!!!!!I never did buy myself a birthday present last month........these may be that!

;0)

bob

w30bob

Nevermind........I found them. Just Google american flag boots and BAM!, there's ALL kinds!How will I ever choose just one?

Thanks for thinking of me!

regards,

bob

w30bob

Lovely,

I could have used those boots last night!I was putting all the ducks in the barn into their respective boxes for the night and when I lifted the lid on one of the opened boxes there was nice big fat copperhead looking me straight in the eyes. I jumped back quickly (and probably squealed like a scared girlie).....so no harm done. But the boots would have been nice to have if he hadn't paused to look at me, and decided instead to strike first and ask questions later. Anyway, I relocated him out by the pond so he can find some nice frog for dinner, as Bob wasn't suppossed to be on the menu.

regards,

bob

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
lovely

Hi Bob I sure am glad you are ok I am glad you acted like a (scared girlie) please be careful. I did not know you had to put ducks to bed. I have only been around chickens. Sorry I missed your birthday I did not not see anything about it. Best wishes and stay safe

Puppyluv56

Bob,

We will expect a picture of you modeling your new boots once you choose!

great find Lovey! lol

Pup