Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 21,030 members

What Bob needs

Posted by lovely, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:29 am

Look what I found just what you need to match your CNH.             

Reply by Mtnman, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:21 am

That would be perfect! What do you think Bob?

..mtnman. 

Reply by w30bob, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:43 am

Whoa.....shit.......yeah, I need those!!!  Lovely.....you've GOT to send me the link to those!!!!!  I never did buy myself a birthday present last month........these may be that!  

;0)

bob

Reply by w30bob, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:47 am

Nevermind........I found them.  Just Google american flag boots and BAM!, there's ALL kinds!  How will I ever choose just one?

Thanks for thinking of me!

regards,

bob

Reply by w30bob, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Lovely,

I could have used those boots last night!  I was putting all the ducks in the barn into their respective boxes for the night and when I lifted the lid on one of the opened boxes there was nice big fat copperhead looking me straight in the eyes.  I jumped back quickly (and probably squealed like a scared girlie).....so no harm done.  But the boots would have been nice to have if he hadn't paused to look at me, and decided instead to strike first and ask questions later.  Anyway, I relocated him out by the pond so he can find some nice frog for dinner, as Bob wasn't suppossed to be on the menu.  

regards,

bob

Reply by lovely, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:55 pm
w30bob wrote:

Lovely,

I could have used those boots last night!  I was putting all the ducks in the barn into their respective boxes for the night and when I lifted the lid on one of the opened boxes there was nice big fat copperhead looking me straight in the eyes.  I jumped back quickly (and probably squealed like a scared girlie).....so no harm done.  But the boots would have been nice to have if he hadn't paused to look at me, and decided instead to strike first and ask questions later.  Anyway, I relocated him out by the pond so he can find some nice frog for dinner, as Bob wasn't suppossed to be on the menu.  

regards,

bob

Hi Bob I sure am glad you are ok I am glad you acted like a (scared girlie) please be careful. I did not know you had to put ducks to bed. I have only been around chickens. Sorry I missed your birthday I did not not see anything about it. Best wishes and stay safe

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:37 pm

Bob,

We will expect a picture of you modeling your new boots once you choose! 

great find Lovey! lol

Pup

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.