Thoughts on the End of the World and Covid's Impact

Replies
Views
vikinga

I agree:)) Just because someone doesn't want to do the jab, doesn't necessarily mean that they are not being proactive about their health. There are many other natural means for keeping healthy against this virus. But the media, owned and manipulated by Pharma, does not want you to know that. I am being VERY proactive on my family's health and what we are doing will protect us not ONLY against COVID but all viruses with no side effects except good health:)

patrickrichardson1946

What does "natural" mean?

Governments all around the world are spending vast amounts of money. The top scientific and medical people in the world have developed the vaccines, tested them, and approved them.

I do not believe that a gigantic conspiracy, as you imply, could fool all the governments and intelligence services of the world.

The vaccine developed and distributed in the UK was sold at cost price.

Have you and your family never had a vaccination in your lives?

If you are dead set against taking the vaccine in your own mind, nothing anyone says will persuade you otherwise.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,679 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

TerryLT

What 'natural' means are you using to protect yourself from Covid-19? The media is owned and manipulated by pharma? That is a new one on me! Honestly, you scare me. I hope you are not exposing your unvaccinated self to others around you, but I fear that you are. I guess it's no surprise that the Covid rates are skyrocketing in the southern U.S. If I was a believer, I would pray for you.

Terry

vikinga

It's simple. Look at the sponsors. These are mostly medical ads. The stations need the money to survive so they only broadcast the narrative that they are told. As for my "unvaccinated self", interesting, what makes you assume that I would be sick when I am not?

I use Orthomolecular medicine, Homeopathy, amongst other things. Tried and true. And you may diss it, but that is only because you haven't taken the time to know what it really is. NONE of this is political in my case. This is REAL science. It is not up to me to educate someone that does not look for this themselves. It would take too long. I respect your choice. Please respect mine. It is just as valid and has no side effects except a strong immune system with no side effects:)

Past Member

Vikinga, of course you have a choice. But I can't buy that either orthomolecular medicine or homeopathy are real science. Both have been debunked as quackery. The results cannot be predicted or relied upon, and are only as effective as a placebo. It's one thing to use mega doses of vitamins to keep oneself healthy - if one is already healthy, for the most part, there won't be much harm (except in the case of fat-soluble vitamins, and there is the potential for severe harm), but it is quite another thing to fight off a particularly nasty virus. We had a veterinarian in my area several years ago who called himself a homeopath. He was stripped of his registration to practice because he was inoculating livestock against rabies with what amounted to water. His homeopathic remedy would not have caused harm in the livestock, but it didn't protect them against rabies either. The bottom line, Vikinga, is that you are free to do what you want with your body. But please don't call it science. The scientific community takes issue with that, as it should. Good luck to you.

Laurie

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
vikinga

Laurie, what you call "science" is a joke paid for by Big Pharma. Orthomolecular medicine was started by Linus Pauling, a Nobel Prize winner. Homeopathy has been around a lot longer than you or I, so I guess there must be something to it, and I have personally used it myself for over 30 years. In the history of orthomolecular/vitamin use, there has never been a case of death from its use. The VAERS website itself has now over 11,000 deaths listed from this jab and another 410,000 serious adverse events. But they underreport. Europe has just as bad a report. These are governmental reporting sites, not quackery. But hey, you do you, and I will continue to follow the Nobel Prize winners' advice and reports. A French Nobel Prize virologist also warns against this jab. There are so many highly credentialed scientists speaking out but being hushed by censorship. But hey, wear blinders if you like.

Past Member

Good luck, Vikinga.

Laurie

AdamC

Keep in mind VAERS is self-reported and unverified.

I no longer trust any data coming from the US regardless of source. It's far too politicized by both sides.

Israeli data is the gold standard IMO.

Pirrip

Well, precise Bill. Nobody in charge is taking the climate seriously! All are too afraid to clamp down on our "luxuries", in case they will lose votes. Same everywhere. And nobody mentioning the effect of the burning forests on our atmosphere... It seems we are privileged to observe the fall of man... I guess all the easy fruits have been picked... Time to go! LOL

Bagface

I was hesitant about the vaccine, as many people are, but went ahead with it. I'm 70 years old and don't want to get sick, whether it's COVID or any other virus. I'm in the minority of mask wearers around here and I'll probably always wear a mask. Interesting how Lovely's post was the only one to mention God.

patrickrichardson1946

With your bagface jabbed, masked and trusting our medical scientists and services.

Past Member

I suppose you could apply this to a lot of medical conditions. It certainly has crossed my mind. That's why I spent time learning to irrigate.