Best Alternative Supply Company?

Replies
Views
4dogs

I have had my colostomy since Sept 21, and I got a 3-month supply from Liberator, but their prices seem high. They billed me for 6 2oz tubes of paste when I only received 3, and they said when I called them that they charge by the ounce. That doesn't seem fair to me.

lovely

Do you pay for your own supplies or do you have insurance?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,454 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

HenryM

I am presently buying my ostomy supplies from Better Health Supplies, Inc.  They bill my insurance directly and I've had no issues with them. 

4dogs
Reply to lovely

I have Medicare but they only pay for part of it.

lovely

I just changed to Comfort Medical. They called my doctor and got approval for my three months' supplies. They bill Medicare and my other insurance company. There was no shipping cost and fast delivery. They also let me know when it is time to reorder. If you don't have additional insurance, you will have a copay. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
4dogs
Reply to HenryM

Thank you for letting me know about them. I went online today and their prices look reasonable. I am going to look into setting up an account with them.

4dogs
Reply to lovely

Thank you for that information. Henry told me about a company he uses, but I will also check into Comfort Medical.