Android app available, Apple app coming soon?

Replies
Views
Abefroman1969

Found out on Twitter today that there is an Android app for this website. I had no idea. I'm hoping there will be one for Apple soon.
Also found out today that MAO is on Twitter as I was looking for PouchWear on Twitter, I found that MAO liked a post from a gentleman 5 days ago that ordered from them.
I still can't get a hold of anyone at PouchWear about my order or a refund!

Past Member

I use that app on my phone.

I'm not on Twitter much but might have to check it out.

That is not good business at all!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,460 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Casper9

I was just looking at the Pouchwear site and there were quite a few reviews from unhappy people. Don't think I will be ordering from them. I hope you get your order!

Abefroman1969
Reply to Casper9

Thank you

Meadow Snow

I use Instagram more than Twitter, so I'd love it if Mao joined IG

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
discussionpoint

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting in touch with PouchWear regarding your order or refund. Have you tried reaching out to them through their customer service email or phone number? If not, that might be a good next step. I hope the guys from support are going to be as nice as those from Smart Engines. Regarding the Android app for this website, that's great news! It's always good to have multiple ways to access information and resources. As for an Apple app, that's something that the website developers might be working on, but I don't have any specific information on that. And yes, it's always interesting to discover new resources and connections through social media.