Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,337 members

Diapers for anal leakage? how long after ileostomy?

Posted by SheliaBaby, on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 pm
You know....while it is "harsh" in some ways...I do understand that a bride wants a perfect wedding....or her idea of what perfect is.  Maybe the real goal should be to change the idea of what "perfect" is in your eyes.  If your idea of perfect is a guy that has no physical imperfections walking down the aisle and looking like some fella in a bridal magazine... then chances are that idea of perfect can never be lived up to.  But if you can change that idea of "perfect" to a guy walking down the aisle that is smiling because he is going to marry the woman he loves any other "imperfections" or perceived shortcomings should fade away.

Would you prefer he not wear it....and something much more troublesome might happen?

Good luck and I do hope this is something you both can work through, Shelia Smile
Reply by KennyT, on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 am
I have read so many replies to posts on this site but even though I feel I know you well Texas that must go down as one of the best I have read since I have been here. So succinct and absolutely well put and I only wish I could could say it so well. Lovely.

Ken.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.