Preparing for Surgeries: Covid Swab Today!

Replies
Views
Abefroman1969

In preparation for my flex sig and endoscopy on Friday, I get the nose swirlies today. I'll be glad when I'm done with this next round of surgeries and Covid tests, hospital runs, etc.

At least this gets me one step closer to Barbie butt surgery and recovery so I can provide for myself once again after rehab.

Glad the heat has broken for today, first time in the driver's seat for over a mile in about a month. Hopefully all goes well.

I wish you all a great day and good health.

Abe

Homie With A Stomie NS

Morning Abe....you got this. ...The swirlies is just a thing. Keep looking at the end result, hun... Be safe.....Have a superfine day

Tracy

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,508 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Caz67

Good luck, Paul. Fingers crossed. XX

AlexT

I hated those tests. So, you're gonna join the elite club (Barbie Butt) huh? Welcome. Hopefully you can handle all the prestige it comes with.

Justbreathe

Sounds like you'll be going through a lot - chin up and the very best wishes to you for a complete and successful recovery - your ostomy buddies on this site will be rootin' for you - looking forward to hearing about your better and happier days in the near future! Virtual hugs to you!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
SallyK

Sending loads of love and positive vibes your way, Paul!

Earth Angel

Best of luck, Paul. You've got this!!!! One step at a time!