Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,292 members
Next >

Newly single

This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

So ugh I was married when 17,(36years),got the ileostomy, single after 3years!!!WTF!?

Welcome to the club. 

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,292 members

Oh I’m so sorry!  How sad to be getting divorced after all that time.  My ex left me at 10 years and I thought I’d never recover, but I did and my now husband of 39 years has been there for me every step of the way.  You will get through it.  And there are a lot of guys out there who will be perfect for you if you want to go that route again.  Many blessings!

Little Stinker wrote:

Oh I’m so sorry!  How sad to be getting divorced after all that time.  My ex left me at 10 years and I thought I’d never recover, but I did and my now husband of 39 years has been there for m...

I’m still really shocked ! It’s only been 6 months. 
i know you’re right, I will get through this. I have a large family and they’re very supportive.

ty so much for the inspirational words. 

I’m still really shocked ! It’s only been 6 months. 
i know you’re right, I will get through this. I have a large family and they’re very supportive.

ty so much for the inspirational words. 

AlexT wrote:

Welcome to the club. 

Haha! His loss!

tmn68 wrote:

Haha! His loss!

That’s the right attitude. 👍

Some of the girls betrayed by those deserters can dismiss them in French: " L' ancien gars? Je l'emmerde " ( "The former guy? I don't give a shit about him" }.

bowsprit wrote:

Some of the girls betrayed by those deserters can dismiss them in French: " L' ancien gars? Je l'emmerde " ( "The former guy? I don't give a shit about him" }.

Love this ❣️

So sorry to hear about that. His loss as you look like a very strong woman who will get through this in time and will emerge stronger. There are plenty of blokes out there who would be proud spend time with you. My husband has provided unconditional support for me since my Ileostomy nearly a year ago, and hope that support continues. 

Rene wrote:

So sorry to hear about that. His loss as you look like a very strong woman who will get through this in time and will emerge stronger. There are plenty of blokes out there who would be proud spend ...

Thank you so much,you are very nice to say those things and you’re right, I will get through this like all my other hardships-💪🏼

A bit late here, but you will not only survive, you’ll grow strong, more beautiful inside and out, and be ready for the new chapters in your life. Promise! 

Anonymous wrote:

A bit late here, but you will not only survive, you’ll grow strong, more beautiful inside and out, and be ready for the new chapters in your life. Promise! 

Thank you so much, this is really hard ., but you’re right.

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.