Good morning 🌻
I ran out of the lubricating deodorant I use in my pouch so did a search to find an alternative until my order arrived. Thought I would share. Here are some things to put in the pouch:
· hydrogen peroxide
· essential oil drops
· baking soda
· mints like TicTacs
· 2 Aspirin tablets
· 1/4th to 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
Other than putting things in your pouch:
· Drink a glass of cranberry juice each day
· Chopped spinach, eaten once or twice a week helps eliminate odour
· Pepto-Bismol is an effective deodorant. Take 1 tablet immediately after meals.
· Eat parsley to eliminate odour.
I would love to hear what other folks are doing. 😀
Talk to others with an Ostomy
MeetAnOstoMate is the largest, independent website for people with an ostomy surgery. A vibrant, multi-topic community where people discuss various things, and give each other love and support.