Free Ostomy supplies

In this discussion
Replies
Views
bass186

I have quite a bit of brand new supplies that I'm wanting to give to anyone that needs them. I have Hollister 14603 wafers, Hollister 18193 pouches, Hollister 7805 barrier rings, Hollister 7917 skin protective wipes, Hollister 7760 adhesive remover wipes. I also have several boxes of Osto-gel ileostomy pouch absorbent, quite a bit of pouch deodorant. I'm sure I'm forgetting some other items. If you have any questions just ask and I'll do my best to answer them. Please let me know if you need or want any of the items I listed I'll drop a package in the mail to you. I'm not a premium member thus I'm not able to DM but I'm open to other ways to communicate. Thanks for looking

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

Nice of you to donate.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
darthrevan1006

I am actually looking. I had been let go 2 months after my surgery and my insurance is not being to great.

I have a colostomy

Thanks.

bass186
Reply to darthrevan1006

Just let me know what all you need/want and where to send it.