Awesome New Inexpensive Product

In this discussion
Replies
Views
sweetkat

For bathing, showering, anything that might get your appliance wet, there is something called a "Sure Seal Rings". It fits around your wafer or whatever you use and is awesome! It's like an I.V. site dressing but has a hole in the middle of it so it goes around your site and protects your ostomy site wonderfully. Now, around it, you might want to put some transparent thin film I.V. site dressing, which is what they use around your IV site. Just ask your doctor for scripts and you can order it through your normal ostomy ordering place of choice. The Sure Seal Rings actually have a number on it. It's Active Lifestyle Products Inc. 1-877-257-4562, but I would try your main carrier first. The lot number is 11128 and for the I.V. site dressing is (reorder NO. ZDTF4434). Hope this helps, great for swimming, baths, showers, anything that gets that thing wet. Good luck.
Sweet kat

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

PJT

Thanks for the information. I will definitely check it out!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member

Has this company got a website to go to?

Past Member
http://www.alpglobal.com/
janice

I've tried these and they were very hard for me to maneuver. I wasted more than I used because the film is so thin. Once it gets stuck together, it's useless.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister