Free Ostomy Supplies - Just Pay Shipping & Handling

Replies
Views
CrappyColon

Part 1

Y'all can zoom but I can go into more details in a bit. Actually, I realized that was a lot of work. If you think it's something you might want, ask me and I'll get the details then. I can also get you a shipping quote ahead of time because I have all that stuff at home for when I go through selling/shipping stages. Shipping cost probably wouldn't be worth it for overseas.

CrappyColon

Part 2

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,434 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Drnjm

Very generous.

CrappyColon
Reply to Drnjm

I'd love for them to go to someone(s) who can put them to good use. If I don't get any interest on here, I might call the ostomy wound care nurses from Cleveland Clinic and see if they know a local place I could donate.

Ostomate & woundr

I believe medical monks. You can look them up. Also, donate these types of supplies to those who ask for them.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

Hi there! Is this offer still available? I'm extremely interested!!! Thanks in advance

CrappyColon
Reply to OverWithThisOstomy-Maria

Yep, let me know which items you're interested in and I can get you the codes so you can make sure the item(s) will work for you.

OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

Honestly, I can use all that you have... Name a price. I, however, am the most interested in pouches (drainable, the lock n roll closure ones, 2-piece ones) and wafers. Just name a price, girl. Anything else is a plus. You are a blessing.

CrappyColon

99, there is just one piece there. I'll double-check in a bit.

CrappyColon

Really, it will be just S&H costs for whatever you can use.

CrappyColon

They are one piece. Do you want the details or do you only use 2 pieces?

OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

I use both... I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this... I was super sick all day yesterday and through the night... Also interested in lubricating deodorant too if you have any and the clips that go on the bottom of pouches as I have one of those bags left lol

OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

I hate to be a pain but is there any way you can tell me what you actually have in the pictures because I can't see when I make it bigger it gets blurry. Lol. I'm sorry honey...you don't have medical tape, do you?

CrappyColon

Sorry to hear you've been sick. No clips - out of the 8 ostomy systems I tried, I actually never had one with clips. I know the one-pieces are pre-cut to 1" I believe.

CrappyColon

I believe there is one package of medical tape there. I was allergic to it and had to use silicone tape. If you can tell me what you are interested in the most, that would be easier than me typing out everything.

CrappyColon

Sensura Mio (16762) 1 1/8" - 4 opaque, 2 clear, 1 roll of medical tape. Few unopened boxes of Brava rings, 2 Hollister Ceraplus rings, few boxes of Hollihesive, lubricating deodorant, Cavilon barrier film wipes, couple tubes of Stomahesive paste, one Stomahesive powder

OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

I'd like the tape. Lubricating deodorant. The wipes and the holliheaive please.

OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

I'd like the tape. Lubricating deodorant. The wipes and the hollihesive please.

CrappyColon

I have something going on tonight. I need to get ready for it. Are you able to message me your address so I can get you a shipping quote tomorrow?

CrappyColon

My profile has my IG name as well and/or I have an email associated with this account if you're unable to message me. Sorry, I'm a non-paying member so I can't message you first.

OverWithThisOstomy-Maria
Reply to CrappyColon

Same here. Lol, is it okay to give you an email address on here? I don't mind if you don't mind. Lol