Tucking in the Tail of a Hollister Ostomy Bag

Replies
Views
Barbiedoll34c

Is there a way to tuck in the tail of a Hollister Ostomy bag? Other brands seem to have pockets to tuck the tail in, but can't seem to figure out if there is a pocket on the Ostomy brand bags.....

AlexT

Not on the Hollister model I use. If you want a smaller bag, you could look into kid-size bags. &zwj

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,465 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I use Hollister (bag type 18182) and have always folded/rolled the tail and tucked it up under the outer cover, actually says on the box "Lock 'n Roll," and I do!

Barbiedoll34c
Reply to Anonymous

Does it stay in place? I will try doing that! Thanks so much!

IGGIE

Hi Barbiedoll, try this, you can make it as small as you want when going out and take it off at home. Hope it works for you. Regards IGGIE

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Virgo68

I fold my bag up at the bottom and wear underwear to hold it in place, but always leave room for any output. I found this worked even at the hospital because the bottom, no matter which type was used, always irritated my thigh.

Happytostillbehere
Reply to IGGIE

Tried it and it works great, thanks for the tip.