Hollister Bags

Replies
Views
Nini4

Hi all,

As I no longer have health insurance, I'd appreciate if anyone could share a reputable company to order supplies from. I've seen posts from folks who have used discount websites and have had issues with bags. 

Much thanks!

amkevergreen

Greetings,

I get my Hollister supplies from Shield Healthcare in Aurora, CO but they have an OH location...

Cleveland
17520 Engle Lake Drive, Suite A
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

Phone: (800) 557-7710  ....  (330) 598-6368                       https://www.shieldhealthcare.com/company/locations/#OH

Fax:    (330) 598-6369

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,592 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mark1070

https://www.byramhealthcare.com/

mild_mannered_super_hero

I buy my supplies exclusively on eBay, I can normally get them for about 1/3 of retail. I have never had a problem with anything I’ve bought there. Most everything on there is either from an estate or from someone with really good insurance who gets more than they can use....in other words a motivated seller.  I know that’s not exactly the answer you were seeking, just throwing it out there. 

AlexT

What kind of bag do you need or are you flexible on what you use? 

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Nini4

I use a hollister 18193, part of their two piece system. I've found a few places to order from that aren't outrageous. Luckily the rest of my supplies are solid, so hopefully get insurance and a new job soon! Healthcare in the US sucks. 

AlexT

If you can use 1 piece drainables, let me know. My girlfriend said to check out bestbuy medical supplies also. 

Nini4
Reply to AlexT

Thank you!!

IGGIE
Reply to Nini4

G-Day Nini4,  Move to Australia it's all free. Regards IGGIE

Hisbiscus
Reply to Nini4

Best buy medical is a company associated with one source medical. One source is who I use with insurance and  best buy I had to use when I lost mine. 

AlexT
Reply to Nini4

You’re welcome 

Nini4
Reply to Hisbiscus

Thank you!

Nini4
Reply to IGGIE

Not sure my grandkids would like that. Haha!

MoeMoe

Hi Nini, I had to pay out of pocket for a few things myself because of insurance. I used to purchase from Medical Monks online, the only thing is that it takes about 2 weeks for delivery. Also, believe it or not, Amazon carries ostomy supplies too and I found they were a bit cheaper on some stuff than Medical Monks. If you need adhesive remover wipes I have a ton from Coloplast that I was allergic to but my insurance kept sending them. I can send to you if you need them. Message me privately.