Burning,itching

Replies
Views
DS

I have a bad sore from leakage. While waiting for Marathon liquid adhesive to come in the mail is there anything else I can do or alternate product I can buy from say CVS?

Hisbiscus

Domboro soaks. It's a packet you mix with water. Make the solution and wet paper towels with it and lay around the stoma and area that's affected. Let it sit for a bit. It works wonders. My stoma nurse had me do it before.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,579 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Axl

Hi D

Get some micropore tape from the chemist and stick it over the wound site then put the bag on as usual, (tape goes between your skin and the bag) should give you some relief until your supplies arrive,  get some moldable rings to try should it happen again.

Beachboy
Reply to Axl

That's a great idea.  I'm gonna get some of that tape for my ostomy supply kit.

Beachboy

Just bought some on Amazon, 3M brand.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Axl
Reply to Beachboy

That's the one, tip came from a guy on here some time back, cheap, quick and easy.