RIP MissTracyAnne2484

In this discussion
Replies
Views
JohnNotKen
I am very sad to inform the ostomy community that Tracy Nurito has passed away.
Tracy used to be quite active on the forums unfortunately it looks like some of her posts have been deleted but there are 2 left.
She was a mother to 5 children and will be sadly missed.
I met Tracy 2 years and 2 months ago on a Meetanostomate.Tracy used to say we all share a connection though this illness not just because we suffer the same symptoms and have the same blocks on our lives. We are like a community, a family in many ways.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Pinky
I'm sorry I don't remember Tracy, but I certainly agree with her sentiments. I also grieve for her children and hope they have many happy memories of their Mom to console them. This is a big issue for me and I have just 2 children.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
gutenberg
RIP TRACY
I would like to offer my condolences to Tracy's family from her other family who understood the trials and tribulations of life with an ostomy, people who really understood what she went through. May she rest in peace, Ed
mild_mannered_super_hero

john, my thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and nbsp; nbsp;family. could you post a link to her profile? i meet a lot of people on here, but may not know their real name.
mild_mannered_super_hero
tracys profile link. what a terrible loss for her friends ,family, and her ostomate friends. RIP

https://www.meetanostomate.org/index.php?page=view_profile id=2981

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
Many Thanks MMSH for the link, it should be able to jog a few memories for us older folks, (me).
WOUNDED DOE
I appreciate the link to her profile....oh my goodness, so very young .....I wish I would have known her and her entire story. I cannot help but wonder how did she pass?? Her poor children, I feel so bad. This has all been heavy on my mind