Bag Covers

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lacemaker

I like to cover both my bags with pretty bag covers. They are easy to make from oddments of material or even a pillowcase or something like that. I have included a link from a Dutch website which shows how to make them.

http://www.stomaatje.com/clothing.html

I'm not lost, this is just a diversion

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Love these covers, and love the "stomaatje" site!, thanks Lacemaker for the tip, and I'm off to the sewing machine!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
eugenia

Hey, I am a Year 12 student and I am currently coming to the conclusion of my schooling days. As a part of my final HSC curriculum (my final exams), I am completing a major project, and I have created a clothing range which covers the colostomy bag. I am curious to your thoughts on this, please help me with any relevant information as I aim to pursue this, and I would love to help all colostomy patients when I leave school. Thank you and best of luck.

Mrs.A
Hi Eugenia,
How's the project coming along? Have you created any colostomy pouch covers? Do you have them posted anywhere I can go take a look at them?