Bi curious & colostomy pouches

In this discussion
Replies
Views
hockey
To answer the question about swingers & ;the bi-curious I am a bi-curious male it is very hard to find bi-curious males who have a colostomy so i just wear a longer "T" shirt a small colostomy pouch i hope that helps ---hockey---
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

jerseyrobert
I know It's hard but it has been done. I wear a stoma cap and guys never say anything. their to busy looking at the package
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
hockey
My wafer ring is to small for a stoma cap it is 1 1/4 they dont make them that small it is hard to find bi curios men with acolostomy i have look at evey site
kpaulrichards

Hockey:I think you are mistaken -- stoma caps made by convatec and coloplast fit right on the wafers that support the full size colostomy and ileostomy pouches -- the wafers can be cut and fitted to anysize ostomy from 1/2" to 4". I'm originally from Mass, now in FL.