Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 51-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 55-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,078 OstoMates

Have You Ever Meet A Missouri Hillbilly {swiffer}

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 pm
I did not know which place to post this . I guess there are a couple different places but this is as good as the next. I made this just for you all. For those that are new  I am swiffer {David} and had my whole colon removed over 5 years ago. For my friends here that i have known a while you may get a kick out of this. Do I look and sound like you thought?

https://www.youtube.com/user/exchange123

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Thanks David, what a great idea! Love the bikes and the vest - and no, of course you didn't sound anything like I thought you would!

If I can pluck up the courage and find a camcorder from someone, will do the same, but I am awfully shy!

Rach xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 pm
Nice Bike Dave!!& Video
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm
Nice to meet you by video...nice bikes.  I don't ride, have a nephew that had a bad accident 30 years ago and I've been afraid to get on one ever since.  He wasn't as smart as you though...he didn't wear a helmet and has paid the price his whole life.
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm
Hey David! Great video!

Thanks for the small peak into your life, I really liked the bikes! I raced Motocross as a teenager so riding is in my blood. About a year after I first started working in an OR I quickly decided that I would never ride on the street! Where I live, people never watch out for bikers. We've had six motorcycle deaths this month alone! Five of which were big cruisers and one was a crotch rocket. So be careful!
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 pm
Thanks David,

That video is such a great idea — you look as expected from the travel photos you have shared with all of us, but it took me a few seconds after hearing you to synchronize your voice with your face, and from then on you looked and sounded  (interesting accent!) as expected.
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 am
Hiya...that was too cute..and what a great idea!!

Take care,
J.J
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Thanks Dave. I REALLY enjoyed your video. I feel like I know you now! It looks like a very peaceful place where you live with a great quality of life. Yor bikes are beautiful and you should be proud. And I love that Spruce tree. Iws it a Blue Spruce? I wanted to put one in front of my house but I was told that they grow a few feet per year. It would have taken over my little New York sized yard by now!

Thanks for sharing,

Paul
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm
Gosh, Swiffer Dave, thanks for that lovely video (and all the photos you post) - like the others I feel like I'm really getting to know you.  Your area in Missouri looks much like my area in So. California - the homes around here have half acres and up.  We still have plenty of agriculture too.  Blue Spruce won't grow well though - too dry.  Did your's start as a Christmas tree?

I feel happy when I come on this site.   Smile
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 pm
Hi Dave. nice to meet you. Very  good idea and nice of you to share yourself with us. Take care and be careful on your bikes.   Dani
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 am
  love the accent MR> DAVE HILLBILLY 2010..p.s. lov the bike shhh x mare
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.