Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,232 members

Have you ever meet a Missouri Hillbilly {Swiffer}

Posted by swiffer, on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 pm
I did not know which place to post this . I guess there are a couple different places but this is as good as the next. I made this just for you all. For those that are new  I am swiffer {David} and had my whole colon removed over 5 years ago. For my friends here that i have known a while you may get a kick out of this. Do I look and sound like you thought?

https://www.youtube.com/user/exchange123

Reply by lottagelady, on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Thanks David, what a great idea! Love the bikes and the vest - and no, of course you didn't sound anything like I thought you would!

If I can pluck up the courage and find a camcorder from someone, will do the same, but I am awfully shy!

Rach xxx
Reply by Mike, on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 pm
Nice Bike Dave!!& Video
Reply by Grammybec, on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm
Nice to meet you by video...nice bikes.  I don't ride, have a nephew that had a bad accident 30 years ago and I've been afraid to get on one ever since.  He wasn't as smart as you though...he didn't wear a helmet and has paid the price his whole life.
Reply by IamSam, on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm
Hey David! Great video!

Thanks for the small peak into your life, I really liked the bikes! I raced Motocross as a teenager so riding is in my blood. About a year after I first started working in an OR I quickly decided that I would never ride on the street! Where I live, people never watch out for bikers. We've had six motorcycle deaths this month alone! Five of which were big cruisers and one was a crotch rocket. So be careful!
Reply by three, on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 pm
Thanks David,

That video is such a great idea — you look as expected from the travel photos you have shared with all of us, but it took me a few seconds after hearing you to synchronize your voice with your face, and from then on you looked and sounded  (interesting accent!) as expected.
J.J
Reply by J.J, on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 am
Hiya...that was too cute..and what a great idea!!

Take care,
J.J
PJT
Reply by PJT, on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Thanks Dave. I REALLY enjoyed your video. I feel like I know you now! It looks like a very peaceful place where you live with a great quality of life. Yor bikes are beautiful and you should be proud. And I love that Spruce tree. Iws it a Blue Spruce? I wanted to put one in front of my house but I was told that they grow a few feet per year. It would have taken over my little New York sized yard by now!

Thanks for sharing,

Paul
Reply by Pinky, on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm
Gosh, Swiffer Dave, thanks for that lovely video (and all the photos you post) - like the others I feel like I'm really getting to know you.  Your area in Missouri looks much like my area in So. California - the homes around here have half acres and up.  We still have plenty of agriculture too.  Blue Spruce won't grow well though - too dry.  Did your's start as a Christmas tree?

I feel happy when I come on this site.   Smile
Reply by Firegirl25, on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 pm
Hi Dave. nice to meet you. Very  good idea and nice of you to share yourself with us. Take care and be careful on your bikes.   Dani
Reply by mooza, on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 am
  love the accent MR DAVE HILLBILLY 2010..p.s. lov the bike shhh x mare
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.