Feedback on Cheap Ostomy Products from China?

Replies
Views
w30bob

Hi gang,

Just wondering. If you've looked on AliExpress, you can find a whole plethora of ostomy products made (cheaply) in China. Just wondering if anyone has been brave enough to check them out. I'm thinking about trying the one in this link, since I can get it through Walmart! Shame on you, Walmart! But there's tons of other ostomy products if you go to AliExpress and hunt around. If you've tried any of this stuff, I'd love to hear your feedback.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Zerodis-Colostomy-Bag-100pcs-Colostomy-Bags-Skin-Friendly-Silicone-Ostomy-Ileostomy-Stoma-Care-Pouches-Bag-Ostomy-Ileostomy-Bag/985907907?athbdg=L1700

;O)

Happytostillbehere

First, the pieces that I ordered online were made in China. I got 30 of them for a very low price. I tried two of them, and each one lasted less than an hour. I sent them back the next day to Amazon. I've been with Hollister ever since. Buy cheap, get cheap, as the expression goes!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob
Reply to Happytostillbehere

Yeah, I know... but I keep hoping...

;O)

Axl

Only for a few of these for training etc, I wouldn't go near any stoma gear.

IGGIE

Bob, I showed you once how to make that. I called it the Shower Cap, look it up. Just put a bag on it instead of a cap.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
IGGIE

Trying to save a dollar can be very expensive.