Mini Stoma Pouch: Comfortable Sleep Solution

Replies
Views
BaoBoo

Mini pouch from Convetac

I think this product can be shared with all who are feeling very uncomfortable sleeping with the regular bag size.

It is from Convetac company and I don't know if other companies also have similar items.

It is designed for intimacy, but the outside material is plastic, with no draining hole. Actually, I did wash and reuse it.

Let's talk!

TerryLT

Hi BB, this pouch looks like it might be useful for some, but I can't see myself using it for sleep. The volume it holds must be very small, and I'd constantly be having blowouts! I have lots of output during the night. It might be good for intimate encounters as it's so low profile. By the way, welcome to a fellow Vancouverite! I'm born and raised there, but currently live in Delta.

Terry

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

I would think a person wouldn't want a smaller bag on at night. And I get the concept of a smaller bag for intimacy but a bag is a bag.

dmo101

I love the longer 12" bags just because it holds more and the tail can be easily tucked into the waistband of your underwear.

Ben38

They work for you, that's the most important thing. I'm pleased they do.

They're not for me, too small and not drainable. They look bigger than stoma caps, so they would be useful for lots of people when having some bedroom fun.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Maried

Looks cute

BaoBoo
Reply to TerryLT

Thank you Terry, yes it is only a single room, no bathroom.
I have no BM at night during sleep.

I change it when I'm off from work then I'm not feeling something swing between my thighs.
Thank you.

BaoBoo
Reply to Ben38

It is an option and sex is important anytime and anywhere, maybe.. Enjoy the summer

BaoBoo

Convetac is okay for individuals to ask for samples. My nurse didn't mention it.