Silicone ostomy bag

Replies
Views
muhammadadnankayani1985

Hi all, I'm looking the ostomy silicone base bag. If someone know about it and can help me. I need weblinks which company is selling this product online or the companies names. Please post me the name  or online links.

warrior

interesting choice of terms .

there is the o ring. attaching to your skin around the stoma

there is the wafer. the item placed on top of the o ring -if  two piece is used.. 

there is a bag. one piece or  part of a two piece system.

please elaborate on silicon.

the o ring? the wafer?

i think all bags are plastic ..IDK.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

muhammadadnankayani1985
Reply to warrior

Thank you for your reply! I'm specifically interested in the silicone-based plate or wafer product. I've heard it's a new technology that brings peace of mind. I'm exploring online websites to gather more information about this product. Could you please share any relevant links with me?

warrior

Here I wish I could share a link but you know what??  you should do first hold out for some people here to reply to you because I'm sure there are people here found something similar to what you're looking for ...

I'm positive there's people here with the silicone based appliance.

I'm just not too familiar with that and as far as links go I think you can Google  osty  products and you can get a whole bunch of  different products and then you'd have the contact of manufacturer  and that takes you know that's a real time suck .. 😵🤭  who wants that?? especially when you've got people here who've been through it or who are using certain products that they can recommend..

so i am a little on the fence about recommending anything ..

we've got some great  members here ..and believe it or not some people are allergic to the silicone things and I think for the most part some wafers are actually just a rubber base type of thing... you'd really need to hear what the other people have to say before you start doing any research .. this way you could distinguish between two manufacturers and their products because some have complained that the skin breaks out.. a lot of issues with silicon versus maybe a rubber-based product so that's something you should be aware of.. so just sit tight my friend... people will be chiming  in  soon

I think they just have to wake up..ha ha  it's kind of early and I think they still have the holiday hangover ...but be patient ..believe me...its worth the wait.. 

Bryce

Hi - You could contact https://trioostomycare.us/siltac/ for a free wafer sample. These worked for me. Regards, Bryce

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Pirrip

i second that emotion....I have been using trio Genii shit bags.  Great for the skin! plenty of awkward little tricks to manage for the slickest use but worth the bother . no more glue! light and flexy, very comfy. but... the silicon base joins to a polythene type bag, this join is the achilles heel... it may depend on lifestyle of course, and on stoma placement relative to belt line etc etc, for myself i find its worth the risk for the comfort and ease! 

Ben38

I see your from the UK if you contact your local stoma nurse they will know the product No. and where to order from and get you a few free samples from the company and it's also likely to be available on prescription so you wont have to pay anything   

Ostoberry
Reply to Bryce

Thanks Bryce. Signed up for samples. Not having any real problems but their rings looked pretty good in their video.

xnine

Try Osto AI for related posts

Axl

Hi O

I have tried the rings as the logic sounded great but they aggravated my skin something fierce ,  went back to the salts rings.

IGGIE
Reply to Axl

G-Day Axl,

Are you using the Salts Seal with a Coller?? Regards IGGIE

Axl

Hello Iggie

No,  but after your info I do intend to follow it up.