Barbie Bum

Replies
Views
Ahdillydilly

In September I had the Barbie bum surgery  and colostomy. All is well and pretty much healed but I’m wondering if anyone has had any complications in the bum region. I have extra skin or blister??? It doesn’t hurt (yet) but it’s different. Can anyone else relate or have some advice?

Thank you sssssooo much :)

IGGIE

G-Day Ahdillydilly, When I got my Ken Butt the Surgeon said if it feels funny down there let him know and he said he would give it a trim. It can be fixed Dilly. Regards IGGIE

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,613 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Morning glory

No problems  with mine,however  at first it felt different. It is different but if it worries you get it checked out.

warrior

kenn butt here since oct 2023.

1 month after yur barbie.

so time wise we are relevant.

dunno anything abt extra skin or blister down there. i do not believe anything going on down there is good. nope. currently i get a little dribble between cheeks.  and when walking feeling like there's rock - a load in my pants.. but nothing visual..

dr says nothing wrong but i beg to differ.

it sounds like u decided to find out abt the barbie after surgery..after u had it. correct? did u do any research prior ? 

IGGIE
Reply to warrior

G-Day Warrior,  I told you go get that fixed mate, if shits coming out then infection can go in. Phone and get an appointment tomorrow, this is my concern for you. A Ken Butt should be FULLY CLOSED.   Regards IGGIE

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
timcasey815
Reply to warrior

Ohh not so true Iggy, for me,I got my so called baby butt, I Nik named mine,and myself ,Ratbutt.!! Lol .for years I went through probably 13 surgery's, from the age of 20, to 50,   I continued to get abscesses where my hole use to be, thay would start there and run down my inter and outer thighs ,not just one but several at a time,thay would track down or spread, miserable I was. Thay had to remove my spinkster muscles,ass hole,that didn't work, continued surgery after surgery,worked with it .got sick , repeatedly. My right but cheek, looks like , Freddy Kruger got ahold of me.lol hinse Ratbutt!! Had one last surgery,thay left a hole where my hole was, inorder for it to drain,or weep,lots of drainage at first ,now years later it barely if at all leaks, good use of paper towels folded up between my cheeks,to prevent it getting on my clothes .only at night now sometimes,, hole is small but open. On my knees I could probably smoke a cigarette,out of my new asshole,not lying. Depending on if I sucked my gut in or pushed, life constipated.air in Air out. I hope you get checked out. Don't make light of it. I had my stomach moved to the other side ,due to it growing at least 4 inches long, protruding into bag. Awful 😞 so b sure to get it checked, no sit ups, lol

timcasey815

Anny way I flush it wit shower head in tub,filled with 1cup of bleach, pretty much flush out my insides to this day oh yea talk about an inside itching you can't scratch 

timcasey815

Anny way I flush it wit shower head in tub,filled with 1cup of bleach, pretty much flush out my insides to this day oh yea talk about an inside itching you can't scratch 

warrior
Reply to IGGIE

Hi Iggy !!  yeah I made an appointment this Thursday to see the surgeon and see what's going on down there... I'll let you know..

IGGIE
Reply to warrior

How did you go Warrior ????  Regards IGGIE

warrior
Reply to IGGIE

The doctor wants me to go for a CAT scan... he's thinking along the lines of a fistula but I don't think it's that...

I think I popped the stitches down there so we wait for the CT and then I go back under the knife.

Not a happy camper. thanks for yur concern.

For an itchy situation he prescribed calmoseptine.

comes in a tube. very paste- like. difficult to work with.

just makes a mess IMO.

IGGIE
Reply to warrior

Good luck mate. IGGIE