Syntax

Replies
Views
Beachboy

The Stoma censors 

In the spirit of main stream media and social web sites... the following terms will be actively sanitized to protect delicate ears and persona. 

An ostomy "bag" will now be known as an 
"Alternative turd receptacle." 

Wait.... my producer has informed me folks might be "triggered" by the word "Turd." 

We shall revise the offending sentence accordingly. 

"Alternative poopie receptacle." 

Wait.... my producer has informed me folks might be confused by the word "poopie."   

We shall revise the offending sentence promptly. 

"Alternative craps vessel." 

My dumb ass producer has warned me the public will be mislead by "craps."  
Especially Vegas gamblers who play... "craps." 

"Alternative pancaking vessel." 

My producer, who is getting on my nerves, doesn't like this food style terminology.  So "pancaking" is out.  He must like chocolate chip pancakes. 

An ostomy "bag" will now be referred to as an "anal discharge diverter." 

My snowflake producers face has turned beet red, eyes glaring at me.  OK boss,  I'll sanitize it again. 

An ostomy "bag" will now be simply called: A "plastic holding device for occasionally produced, human, semi-solid waste." 

My producer... is pounding the control room window.  I hear yelling.  Something about the word "produced"  must be changed.  Well... he has produced this show.

Thank you for joining us.  Tune in next time as we work to alter this sentence: 

"Had so much gas, my plastic holding device blew off, covering my foot guards (shoes) with human semi-solid waste.

Bob 48

Your last sentence triggered me!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,637 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Thanks for this post

Once in a while
we all need to smile.

Best wishes
Bill

eefyjig

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XLKKFgU1V0

ron in mich

Hi BB how about instead of turd we call it a butt truffle, as said on a episode of the comedy series Avenue 5.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Beachboy
Reply to ron in mich

I like it Ron !

Us Ostemates deal with issues unknown to the general public.  The idea for my parody of altering sentences came from my wife.  Last week, after I changed my wafer/bag, she asked "How did it go?"  "Oh, it was great" I replied.  "Except I got some shit on my hands when I unsnapped the bag."  Silence followed this unsavory revelation.  "Why must you be so crude?"  She huffed at me.  All right then.  I told her, how about this: "Unfortunately some excrement found its way onto my fingers."  She gave me the "death stare" then hustled her aggrieved self back downstairs.

Something tells she won't be holding my hand anytime soon. 

IGGIE
Reply to Beachboy

G-Day BB, you went a long way round when we all know it's a Bag of Shit. Regards IGGIE

Bill
Reply to eefyjig

I liked this one so much I just had to watch his next rendition.!