There was an error with the response. Please, try again later

Replies
Views
christiesdad
I am a retired contractor. In the construction business, if an error was commited or a job was botched, the blame went right to the top. If one of my employees made a mistake, whether it was something minor or a costly error. My employee did not suffer the blame. The blame was put on the top person responsible.....me! The owner of the company. The same applied to all other contractors. If the plumber, roofer, a/c contractor had a foul up. The owner did not look to the employee to own up to the responsibility or suffer the blame. No, the person at the top shouldered all liabilities thereby involved. No one ever said, "h that was caused by an in-experienced helper", no, no the blame was placed exactly where it should have been--On the responsibility party- The owner of the company.

RE: This screw up in Lybia ;One man has to bear the responsibility- The commander in chief.
He alone must accept responsibility for the deaths of those 4 Americans. He should have stopped trying to mis-lay the facts that are still coming out. Because more and more is going to come out as time goes by. It is not going to bring those killed back. But at least the responsibility will be assumed by the responsibile party--President Obama! The entire episode is sickening! Trying to put blame on everyone involved instead of owning up to the facts.

The Marines and other facets of the military were aware of the situation and were ready to deploy. Then camee that order that no military person can stomach, "'stand down"

I am not sure just how high up in the chain of command legal charges can be levied, but in this case, heads, many heads should roll!

Truman had it right!! about the buck!

Whadda ya think Gute, MMSH?
christiesdad
To hell with it......................
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

i agree cd, but obama is very good at the quotblame game quot;......4 years and trillions of dollars later ,he still blames bush for our economic quagmire.......i cannot imagine anyone voting for this clown. what will happen in the next 4 years if/when iran gets nbsp; nbsp;nukes ??
better vote for romney !!
KennyT
Yeah MMSH that will fix it for sure.Give me a break.
christiesdad
I cannot believe that there has not been more of a response to this post. Not because I started it, but due to the subject matter. I know there are a lot of posters here that feel very strong about this subject. The loss of life and limb for those souls who have served their country so valiently and selfless.
Maybe it is because most people feel as I do but just don't want to discuss it. I can't help but tear up a little when ever I see that commercial featuring Trace Adkins, the country music artist, talking about the wounded warriors and how they are coping. God bless'm all.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
eddie
I think the reason you didn't receive many responses is that those of us who knew from the beginning that he had real crediablity problems are saying to ourselves , this is my shocked face!!! And those of us who were dupped by this president have no answers.
eddie
eddie
P.S. And those of us he think he is great, LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eddie
gutenberg
As Canadians we went into this war with Afghanistan to make those pay for all the dead in the twin towers, and the Pentagon and the heroes who took the plane down in Pennsylvania, yes there were many Canadians working in those towers and we knew who the culprits were and were only too willing to make those responsible pay the price. BUT, we also knew they would not be found in Iraq and had we known the bulk of the troops were in Iraq on a quite different mission, thus leaving Afghanistan short of troops in a country that knew well how to fight a war on their territory, what i mean by this is, we had known the Iraq mission had nothing to do with the attack on the USA and thus changing the main reason we were eager to go there and I doubt we would have been so willing to participate but we had committed to fight in Afghanistan and found out too late the motives for the war were about to change. History has shown clearly what that country can do to powerful nations and after ten years history repeats itself.
A custom we have in Canada, when our war dead arrive at CFB Trenton, Ontario, a news release is given of the route(s) given of the funeral cortege so people knew where these hearses were to follow, every overpass on the routes were packed with Canadians paying their respects, and weather had no say in the mourners lining up on the overpasses. Is this done in the USA? I only ask because I have never seen events like this. and now my own opinion, wars are to be avoided at all costs but when it becomes necessary then the object is to win at all costs and in this case I feel the first order of business would be to put every able fighter into Afghanistan and when that war was won, and not before take care of Iraq and I'm sure we would have a lot fewer deaths to mourn. Ed
mild_mannered_super_hero
........ ole bill shakespear hisself couldn`t have said it any better.
christiesdad
Ed,
Belatedly, no we don't give out or post the information you mentioned, about giving the route for the hearses to follow in delivering our war dead. We should, but are relagated to an un-impressive and un-emotional greeting at the airport by a un-responsive president. I am surppeized that he doesn't just send Joe, with his big mouth.
gutenberg
Yo CD, I should expand a bit on this custom of ours. When this first started it was because of pressure from the Veterans Associations who in turn had the full backing of the populace and the government of the day was forced into agreement. Of course we had a different government at the time and I really doubt the present government would have gone along with the idea going by how they try every trick in the book to screw our wounded soldiers out of their deserved pensions and go so far as to make the families pay to have the remains returned to their home towns and just lately the government came under such pressure because of pension claw-back they were forced to drop that idea for a while and I have no doubt they will be trying to sneak in some other way to screw up our wounded but we are prepared for that eventuality. Take care old friend, Ed