NO ONE HERE?

Replies
Views
christiesdad
I was last in the forum @9:00 AM Dec 14, 2012, last night. Our e-mail is down so I thought I would see what is going on in the forum. Especially in "discusions"only to find out that no one had posted since I was last here. I can't imagine that. Does the forum go to sleep or become in-active certain times of the day or night? Just curious
Past Member
This time of year tends to get a bit slow perhaps mate, often days can go by without anything of interest to report maybe, who knows, but your question did make me think of pink floyd hey!

or maybe they're just starting get into the Christmas cheer a week early (with any luck) and are becoming "comfortably numb"!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,321 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

vulcanBMk2
Sorry I missed that .....Who are you ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5modnIBpqTQ