Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 51-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 55-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,078 OstoMates

Nasty Little Boy

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am
A very nasty little boy with a very nasty attitude was sitting on the curb.  He was playing with what appeared to be a pile of dog feces.  He would pile it up and then mash it down, then squeeze it and pile it up again, rpeating the process very much like he was playing with playdough.  A cab driver noticed the little boy and asked him what he was doing, "building a cab driver"the boy replied very nastily.  The cab driver swore disgustedly and returned to wait for his next fare.
The cab driver told his fare about what the little boy had said and said, "why don't you ask him what he is doing?.So the fare walked over to the boy and asked him what he was building'. "what do you do for a living" the little boy asked the man.  "why I am an insurance agent" the man replied.  "then I am building an insurance agent" and kept kneeding the dog feces.
Just then a congressman happen by and the cab driver and the insurance agent told the congressman what the little nasty boy had said.  The congressman strolled over to where the little boy sat and said, "I suppose if I asked you what you were building, you would say that you are building a congressman, huh?" The nasty little boy looked up at the congressman, scowled and said "no, I wouldn't say that,  I don't have enoügh  shit, to build a congressman!"
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 am
Good one CD, Ed
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.