Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,340 members

Chinese Food

Past Member
Posted by Past Member, on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks for the feedback freelancer, guess I will count myself  fortunate as I currently have had no issues with my raw veggies and fruit, which I limit to one cup, salads I use scissors to finely chop, and chew the heck outta everything 

Reply by NewlifeVictoria, on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:34 am

Hi I’m scared to try things did in the pass and had to have 4th pray no more 🙏You have been 32 years with a Ostomy was lease help me my name is Victoria I been with colostomy and so sick and 4 surgeries later Jan 31  will be a year for last one pray no more ....I just pray it’s all good, I worry a lot and I’m alone a lot the jerk I had in my life walked out of my life yeah Iknow I’m depressed to  want to email you and text if you would like that there’s a good days and bad and dealing with feeling completely different is hard to understand why and what to do!! Let chat 😍Hope your feeling good!!Victoria

Reply by looking forward, on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:41 am

i have eaten some chineese food but i usually i make my own stir fry small pieces of vegs cooked well meat or shrimp  if you want to know more of how i make it pls ask

Reply by NewlifeVictoria, on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi Ed How are you? I just looking through my mail and saw you  was talking about your skin being different after surgery? Waxed feeling,?I’m not sure If this understand 100% but my skin is different to and I know a lot of things are different 😇🙏😢going forward life will go on no matter what way I feel ,right ?jk lol But your the first that said anything about there skin changing, is this around stoma or and everywhere? This is something that just happened  I had a tool for my feet for the hard skin .I did it easy and now my feet hurt omg hard  to walk😢now... please someone if not Ed write ? Please 🙏❤️I see it’s 2018 lol I hope EVERYONE is  great doing  

Graywolf1 wrote:
HI everyone
I have a question not food relater or could be.
After my ileostomy my skin has changed it's texture to a waxy feeling most of the time.
I never had anything like this before.
Anyone else experience this?
Thanks
Ed

Reply by OU812, on Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:09 pm

Freedancer, I avoid Chinese vegetables too, but I do regularly eat chicken lo mein (ordered "without vegetables"), pork fried dumplings and egg drop soup without incident.  Just chew solids thoroughly!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.