Best Pre-Surgery Diet for Stoma Reversal?

Replies
Views
Bagface

Guywithabag - Forgot to mention that when I was being prepped for surgery, I had written "For Sale" on my bag with a black magic marker! So glad to be rid of that thing!

Puppyluv56

Too funny, bagface! I know you are glad to be rid of that thing! Pretty sure the demand is low for your used bag! Lol

Pup

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,480 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

GuyWithABag... Good luck!

Bagface

Puppyluv - Yeah, nobody made an offer!

GuyWithABag

Hi Raidergrl...

I was curious. What was the verdict? Hopefully you are a candidate for reversal.

Peace,

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
GuyWithABag

Bagface... that's funny. I left my stoma cap on, purposely. (75.00) Knowing that the surgery staff would toss it, I wrote non-recyclable. My sister is an O.R. nurse at this hospital, (not in on my surgery) and she heard about it from her colleagues. One must maintain a sense of humor, especially in times like this.   Peace

Bagface

Guywithabag - You're so right about the sense of humor! I like yours, too!

Bagface

Raidergirl - How did you make out with your reversal?