Ladies/Gents

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hello All, this post is of an african ;wedding dance and ;I mean they did their thing.I posted this for those who enjoy dancing and exercise. It's definetely good cardio!

Best Bride and Bridesmaids Wedding Dance-iTAP MEDIA-Utube

Hey Gents, perhaps your signifant others may like this too.

Best Wishes,

Angelicamrie

Past Member

Good Lord! ;Good cardio is an understatment. I'd throw something seriously out of whack if I tried that. lol

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,366 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

weirdnewlife... I tried it, not something that I can do all the time. Girl stop! Lol

lin.. I'm sure there are some members that could ..

Past Member

Doing it ONCE would be a monumental accompllishment!

dls

That was fantastic--did you see the shots of all those smiling men?What fun!Angelicamarie, there are just some things we white folks can't ever do, we don't have that rhythm. My daughter was away for her senior year of high school, she joined the belly danding club (!). Not one of those white girls, young as they were could ever sync their body movements so perfectly to the sounds and beat of the music, and look so damn effortless doing it. Such a gift. and what fantastic moves!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Angelicamarie

Dls.. they were grinning weren't there? Yes they really were moving, no doubt they are young and healthy. Dls hey thanks for sharing!

Angelicamarie