Amazing Ostomy Barrier Spray - No Redness, No Itching!

Replies
Views
looking forward

I have recently discovered a wonderful spray for under the barrier. Before placing the barrier on the skin, spray on Cavilon Barrier Spray. I had to buy it at the online drug store. No redness, no itching, and no need for any tape. I will be happy to give you any details I can.

w30bob

Hi looking,

Yes, it seems many recommend Cavilon! I just ordered a box of 30 sheets, as the spray isn't available for next day shipping. But I will get some spray as well!

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

HenryM

I've used Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film for years.  Good stuff.

Ritz

Thanks for the information. I'll have to try that... I've never heard of it.

lavern

Could you give me more information about the ostomy spray? I've been to the dermatologist who gave me cordran tape (tape with cortisone). It worked for a couple of weeks, but then the skin around my stoma became inflamed and very painful. I was having an adverse reaction to the cortisone.
Any suggestion you can give me is greatly appreciated!!

Lavern

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
w30bob

Hi Lavern,

Here you go. Didn't check to see if it's the lowest priced... so shop around. This is the spray... it also comes in applicator wipes of different sizes.

https://www.amazon.com/3m-Cavilon-No-Sting-Barrier-Film/dp/B000HY6T7M

Regards,

Bob

iMacG5

Hi LF.  I think you are 100% correct and, if I read your reply sooner I could've saved all the energy I put into my note to Bob.

Respectfully,

Mike

lavern

Thank you!