Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

Salts medical USA?

Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:10 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

I recently discovered black ostomy pouches from Salts medical UK, I see that you can also get them in Canada.

Has anyone used them in the US? I can’t seem to find a Salts supplier in the US and would really like a black opaque ostomy pouch, I really am not a fan of the tan color and most likely why I like coloplast so much with their gray pouches. I also loathe the transparent pouches. 
I’m not talking about a pouch cover I’m talking actual pouch color is black.

The line is called Confidence BE® 

I’d post a picture or a link but, well, you know 

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Last edited by Abefroman1969 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:12 am

I do like the coloplast gray better than the beige or clear. Black would be cool. I wear mostly dark colors on the bottom. 😀

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:39 am

I've looked for the SALTs as well, but haven't been able to find them here in the states either..1🤨

Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:28 pm

Mermaid13 wrote:

I've looked for the SALTs as well, but haven't been able to find them here in the states either..1🤨

I sent them a message on Twitter, Instagram and emailed them. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow. I’ve learned only sales staff works weekends

Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:25 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I sent them a message on Twitter, Instagram and emailed them. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow. I’ve learned only sales staff works weekends

If you hear back would love to know , if they can ship to the states 

Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:12 pm

https://www.salts.co.uk/en-gb/products/confidence-be

Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:24 am

Salts UK claims they sell no products of theirs in the USA. 

Hi there, thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we do not currently distribute any of our products in the US. Thank you for your interest. Best wishes, Sophie

Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:16 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Salts UK claims they sell no products of theirs in the USA. 

Hi there, thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we do not currently distribute any of our products in the US. Thank you for your in...

Well then, I think they are missing out on a huge opportunity not selling their products here in the USA!

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:00 am

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:01 am

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:02 am

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:04 am

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:07 am

Yes that’s pretty much exactly what I want to try but not available here, maybe by the end of the year or early 23. Got an email from their North American rep this morning 

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:08 am

These are my fab swag bags!

very comfy on the skin & adhesive has aloe Vera impregnated into it & peels off skin with out tearing skin & love the little tongue in drain poop shoot as much cleaner without getting caught up in the shit storm when draining!!

Wed May 11, 2022 2:51 pm

I wanted to try these tooo.. abeforeman I got the same exact answer when I reached out.. bummer 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.