Where to Find Salts Medical USA - Black Ostomy Pouches?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Abefroman1969

I recently discovered black ostomy pouches from Salts Medical UK. I see that you can also get them in Canada.

Has anyone used them in the US? I can't seem to find a Salts supplier in the US and would really like a black opaque ostomy pouch. I really am not a fan of the tan color and most likely why I like Coloplast so much with their gray pouches. I also loathe the transparent pouches.
I'm not talking about a pouch cover, I'm talking actual pouch color is black.

The line is called Confidence BEĀ®

I'd post a picture or a link but, well, you know.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I do like the Coloplast gray better than the beige or clear. Black would be cool. I wear mostly dark colors on the bottom.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Mermaid13

I've looked for the salts as well, but haven't been able to find them here in the states either..1

Abefroman1969
Reply to Mermaid13

I sent them a message on Twitter, Instagram, and emailed them. Hopefully, I will hear back tomorrow. I've learned only sales staff works weekends.

Mermaid13
Reply to Abefroman1969

If you hear back, I would love to know if they can ship to the states.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

https://www.salts.co.uk/en-gb/products/confidence-be

Abefroman1969

Salts UK claims they sell no products of theirs in the USA.

Hi there, thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we do not currently distribute any of our products in the US. Thank you for your interest. Best wishes, Sophie

cruiseguy
Reply to Abefroman1969

Well then, I think they are missing out on a huge opportunity not selling their products here in the USA!

Abefroman1969

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what I want to try but not available here, maybe by the end of the year or early 23. Got an email from their North American rep this morning.

Beth22

I wanted to try these too.. before I got the same exact answer when I reached out.. bummer