Gary Numan    Cars 

Beatles             Birthday 

And dedicated to all my Ostomy friends:
Sister Sledge   We are family.

Kas

Happy Birthday!🎉 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,540 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

eefyjig

Great playlist, Beachboy. Happy birthday!  🎶“and I try, and I try, and I trah trah trah trah trahhh try” 🎶

CrappyColon

I like it! 😃 Happy Birthday Dan!

xnine

And many more.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
MoeMoe

Great list! I was literally singing the chorus to each song as I was going down the list LOL 

Happy Birthday friend!! 

warrior

You forgot one Dan.. on your play list.. allow me..🎤.....SIXTY  SIX CANDLES......🎵🎶...makes a lovely light... though it's not the correct song...🎵...I think you will like....😄

Bloooow out dah candles...🧯🔥....go ahead and burp yur bag.....😲

Nobody cares the food you had..😉

Let them know it's very  sim----ple...🎵..it's yur special day..

Let Mrs Beachboy ... have it your way🎶....🤦‍♂️.a dream come true.😳...cause any other man in your position...would die to be you...💪...

Turn down....the lighting...have a drink or two..🍸🍹🍾. by this time tomorrow....it's all about yoooooou! 🥂

CHEERS BUDDY. 

Beachboy

Thanks everyone!  I'm having a great time.  I've been playing the songs on my smart phone.

I was playing this big "spin the wheel" game.  You bet on a number, then pull a lever to spin the wheel.  There is 1 joker on the wheel.  So my wife walks up.  I bet $1 dollar on the joker and spun the wheel to show her how the game works.  The wheel ticks around and lands on... the Joker!  I won 63 dollars.  Cashed out and went to dinner.  Some days are better than others.

Caz67

Winner winner chicken dinner happy birthday 🎂 🎈 xx

eefyjig
Reply to warrior

Weird Warrior Yankovic!

Morning glory

Happy Birthday  Dan, win big

infinitycastle52777

Happy Birthday. Great playlist. Rock on!!

Shalaway

Happy belated Birthday!

A great playlist there. I enjoy music but my listening variety very much depends on my mood. I guess this is true for the books I like to read also.Recently got into audio books which are great during a solitary drive or of an evening when there is nothing on the TV of interest.

Beachboy
Reply to Shalaway

Thanks !  Had a fun time in Vegas. 

My favorite gambling machine was a big spin wheel.  About 6 people can play at the same time.  You bet on a number you hope will win.  Good fun as everyone is rooting for their number.

I'm getting ready to drive home.  Back to work tomorrow.  Then 2 weeks from now I'm laid off.  Love it.  I was going to retire soon anyway.  Now I'll get excellent severance benefits.  In a way... I kinda hit the jackpot.😃