Beatles Birthday

And dedicated to all my Ostomy friends:
Sister Sledge We Are Family.

Kas
Apr 14, 2024 2:49 am

Happy birthday! πŸŽ‰

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

eefyjig
Apr 14, 2024 2:53 am

Great playlist, Beachboy. Happy birthday! πŸŽΆβ€œAnd I try, and I try, and I try try try try try try” 🎢

CrappyColon
Apr 14, 2024 2:56 am

I like it! πŸ˜ƒ Happy birthday, Dan!

xnine
Apr 14, 2024 4:27 am

And many more.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Play
MoeMoe
Apr 14, 2024 4:50 am

Great list! I was literally singing the chorus to each song as I was going down the list LOL

Happy Birthday, friend!!

warrior
Apr 14, 2024 4:57 am

You forgot one, Dan, on your playlist. Allow me... 🎀... Sixty-Six Candles... 🎡🎢... makes a lovely light... though it's not the correct song... 🎡... I think you will like it... πŸ˜„

Blow out the candles... 🧯πŸ”₯... go ahead and burp your bag... 😲

Nobody cares about the food you had... πŸ˜‰

Let them know it's very simple... 🎡... it's your special day...

Let Mrs. Beachboy have it your way... 🎢... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ... a dream come true... 😳... because any other man in your position would die to be you... πŸ’ͺ...

Turn down the lighting, have a drink or two... 🍸🍹🍾... by this time tomorrow... it's all about you! πŸ₯‚

Cheers, buddy.

Beachboy
Apr 14, 2024 5:51 am

Thanks everyone! I'm having a great time. I've been playing the songs on my smartphone.

I was playing this big "spin the wheel" game. You bet on a number, then pull a lever to spin the wheel. There is 1 joker on the wheel. So my wife walks up. I bet $1 on the joker and spun the wheel to show her how the game works. The wheel ticks around and lands on... the joker! I won 63 dollars. Cashed out and went to dinner. Some days are better than others.

Caz67
Apr 14, 2024 6:51 am

Winner winner chicken dinner. Happy birthday πŸŽ‚ 🎈 xx

Past Member
Apr 14, 2024 9:24 am

πŸŒŸγ€‚πŸ’•γ€‚πŸ€— πŸ€
γ€‚πŸŽ γ€‚πŸŽ‰ 🍾 🌟
βœ¨γ€‚οΌΌο½œοΌγ€‚πŸŒΊ
πŸŽ‰ Happy πŸ₯° 🎈
🍸 Birthday! πŸ₯‚
πŸ’œγ€‚οΌο½œοΌΌγ€‚πŸ’Ž
γ€‚πŸ€γ€‚ πŸŒΉγ€‚πŸŽ‰γ€‚
πŸŒŸγ€‚ πŸ˜Šγ€‚ 🎢

Indeed! πŸ’ƒπŸŽ΅ πŸ•ΊπŸ»

eefyjig
Apr 14, 2024 1:14 pm
Reply to warrior

Weird Warrior Yankovic!

Morning glory
Apr 14, 2024 8:05 pm

Happy Birthday, Dan. Win big.

infinitycastle52777
Apr 14, 2024 11:18 pm

Happy birthday. Great playlist. Rock on!

Shalaway
Apr 15, 2024 6:51 am

Happy belated birthday!

A great playlist there. I enjoy music, but my listening variety very much depends on my mood. I guess this is true for the books I like to read also. Recently got into audiobooks, which are great during a solitary drive or of an evening when there is nothing on the TV of interest.

Beachboy
Apr 15, 2024 4:29 pm
Reply to Shalaway

Thanks! Had a fun time in Vegas.

My favorite gambling machine was a big spin wheel. About 6 people can play at the same time. You bet on a number you hope will win. Good fun as everyone is rooting for their number.

I'm getting ready to drive home. Back to work tomorrow. Then 2 weeks from now I'm laid off. Love it. I was going to retire soon anyway. Now I'll get excellent severance benefits. In a way... I kinda hit the jackpot.πŸ˜ƒ

Β