Beatles Birthday

And dedicated to all my Ostomy friends:
Sister Sledge We Are Family.

Kas
Apr 14, 2024 2:49 am

Happy birthday! πŸŽ‰

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,973 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

eefyjig
Apr 14, 2024 2:53 am

Great playlist, Beachboy. Happy birthday! πŸŽΆβ€œAnd I try, and I try, and I try try try try try try” 🎢

CrappyColon
Apr 14, 2024 2:56 am

I like it! πŸ˜ƒ Happy birthday, Dan!

xnine
Apr 14, 2024 4:27 am

And many more.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
MoeMoe
Apr 14, 2024 4:50 am

Great list! I was literally singing the chorus to each song as I was going down the list LOL

Happy Birthday, friend!!

warrior
Apr 14, 2024 4:57 am

You forgot one, Dan, on your playlist. Allow me... 🎀... Sixty-Six Candles... 🎡🎢... makes a lovely light... though it's not the correct song... 🎡... I think you will like it... πŸ˜„

Blow out the candles... 🧯πŸ”₯... go ahead and burp your bag... 😲

Nobody cares about the food you had... πŸ˜‰

Let them know it's very simple... 🎡... it's your special day...

Let Mrs. Beachboy have it your way... 🎢... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ... a dream come true... 😳... because any other man in your position would die to be you... πŸ’ͺ...

Turn down the lighting, have a drink or two... 🍸🍹🍾... by this time tomorrow... it's all about you! πŸ₯‚

Cheers, buddy.

Beachboy
Apr 14, 2024 5:51 am

Thanks everyone! I'm having a great time. I've been playing the songs on my smartphone.

I was playing this big "spin the wheel" game. You bet on a number, then pull a lever to spin the wheel. There is 1 joker on the wheel. So my wife walks up. I bet $1 on the joker and spun the wheel to show her how the game works. The wheel ticks around and lands on... the joker! I won 63 dollars. Cashed out and went to dinner. Some days are better than others.

Caz67
Apr 14, 2024 6:51 am

Winner winner chicken dinner. Happy birthday πŸŽ‚ 🎈 xx

eefyjig
Apr 14, 2024 1:14 pm
Reply to warrior

Weird Warrior Yankovic!

Morning glory
Apr 14, 2024 8:05 pm

Happy Birthday, Dan. Win big.

infinitycastle52777
Apr 14, 2024 11:18 pm

Happy birthday. Great playlist. Rock on!

Shalaway
Apr 15, 2024 6:51 am

Happy belated birthday!

A great playlist there. I enjoy music, but my listening variety very much depends on my mood. I guess this is true for the books I like to read also. Recently got into audiobooks, which are great during a solitary drive or of an evening when there is nothing on the TV of interest.

Beachboy
Apr 15, 2024 4:29 pm
Reply to Shalaway

Thanks! Had a fun time in Vegas.

My favorite gambling machine was a big spin wheel. About 6 people can play at the same time. You bet on a number you hope will win. Good fun as everyone is rooting for their number.

I'm getting ready to drive home. Back to work tomorrow. Then 2 weeks from now I'm laid off. Love it. I was going to retire soon anyway. Now I'll get excellent severance benefits. In a way... I kinda hit the jackpot.πŸ˜ƒ

Β